Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I cant live without your love

Come back to think, I realized, I've been cruel to Him...Im too busy to noticed how much He loves me..(Nauzubillah)..Who do i think I am, to treat Him this way?Was i really superior? Was I such an independant person on earth ever could live without His love? No matter how much I ignored Him for whole my life, for the time i didnt think 'bout Him and show my love to Him, He never complained..instead He never stops shower His love unto me..What a devine love!What a one true love...

Dear Allah..Im truely regretted for what i have done to You.The Almighty, please forgive me for all my wrongdoings and my ignorance..I cant live without Your love..Ya Rahman, Ya Rahim..Please dont stop loving me, I will try my best to fixed this up..

You are the love of my life!

p/s: My dear world-lings..it will never too late to ask for His forgiveness..Let's promise ourself to love Him more.

No comments: